Tap tim krob
Tap tim krob is one of the most famous Thai desserts, which is made of cubes of water chestnuts in syrup coated with red food coloring. This dessert is known as "pomegranate seeds" or "rubies" because of its appearance. It is usually eaten with coconut milk and ice cubes.
* 200 gram water chestnuts
*150 g. coconut milk
* a pinch of salt
* 1 cup of white sugar
* 1 cupof water
* 1 1/2 cups red food coloring or strawberry juice
* 200g. Tapioca flour
1. Put the sliced truffle and then soaked in red nectar or strawberry syrup for about 15 minutes and then take the red out and drain.
2. Take red truffle mix in tapioca flour soaked in red next to the skin. Gently mix all the truffle mounted across the surface and then brought to a boil in boiling water until cooked, take out cold water ( Truffle cooked to float above the water).
3. Prepare the syrup Mix sugar with water and bring to boil. Stir until all ingredients are boiling.
4. Heat the coconut milk and salt in a pot.. And set over low heat until the mixture is cooked well
5. Put it in a serving bowl Garnish with ice then topped with syrup, coconut milk, Jack fruit or corn served as a snack.