Pad Thai : Fried rice noodle is a local meal in Thailand. It is made with soaked dried rice noodles, which
are stir-fried with eggs, meat and also contain other vegetables like bean sprouts, garlic chives, pickled
radishes, firm tofu, and flavored with tamarind sauce, fish sauce, shallots, red chili pepper and sugar.
And served with add some lime pieces and crushed peanuts on top.
Ingredients : For Pad Thai Sauce
* 1 table spoon Brown Sugar
* 1 table spoon White Sugar
* ½ table spoon Tamarind sauce
* 1 ½ table spoon fish sauce
* 1 tbsp. White Vinegar
Mixed it all well and put aside.
Ingredients : For Pad Thai
* 60 g. Rice Noodles / soaked in cold water for 15-30 min.
* 70 g. Chicken, Beef, Seafood / sliced
* 1 cup of bean sprout / carrot, cabbage / slice
* 1-2 Spring onion 0r Garlic chives cut 1 inches
* 1 Shallot
*1 table spoon firm Tofu diced
*1/2 tbsp Pickle
*1 table spoon cooking oil
* 1 Egg
* 1 tsp Paprika powder
Directions*Heat up the oil on a medium heat then add shallot, tofu and pickle mixed vegetable into the pan when oil is hot until them cooked, add the meat and cook it well. Then add the egg swap it a few times until the egg cooked 80%.
add the rice noodles ,sauce and paprika powder start stir it well together,
Pad Thai should start to become dry in the pan, then add the vegetable and stir it until cooked. Turn off the heat and serve on a plate, add some lime pieces and crushed peanuts on top.