Fried Chicken with Basil Leaves
Fried Chicken with Basil Leaves is chicken, fried with a certain variety of Thai basil called kaphrao (Ocimum tenuiflorum), sliced or minced with garlic and chillies. You can add more vegetables such as carrot, string bean, baby corn as extra ingredients. Normally, Thai people love to eat this dish with steamed rice and fried egg.
* 80 grams chicken breast , cut into bite-size pieces or minced
* 1-2 clove garlic, finely chopped
* ¼ of onion, sliced
* 1 tablespoon cooking oil
* 1/2 teaspoon black soy sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
* 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
*1 teaspoon white sugar
* 2 tablespoon water
* 1 cup fresh basil leaves
* 1-2 Thai chilies, chopped
*1/2 Large chili / spur chilli
*Heat a pan until the oil is hot, then stir in the garlic and garlic, then add chicken. Stir another few
times before adding the vegetable . Continue Stir-frying until chicken is cooked.
* Add mixture of ingredients and stir-fry to cooked well before add basil leaves.