Steamed Fish with Lime Sauce
* 1 Snapper weight 400-500 grams
* 2 spring onion, cut into 1" long
* 1-3 chilies, chopped
* 1-3 cloves garlic, chopped
* 1 coriander root, chopped
* 2 tablespoons fish sauce
* 4 tablespoons lime juice
* 3 tablespoons water
* coriander leaves (for garnishing)
1. Clean and score the fish at an angle all the way to the bones on both sides to help it cook faster. Set fish on a heat-proof plate which is able to put in a steamer.
2. Heat water in a steamer until boiling. Then put the prepared fish in the steamer and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add water, chilies, garlic, fish sauce and coriander root . Stir until mixed well.
4. Remove the steamed fish from the steamer, then pour the prepared sauce over the fish and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve immediately with hot steamed rice.