*100 grams beef or chicken, sliced
* ½-1 tablespoons Paneang curry paste
* 1 tablespoons vegetable cooking oil ( Dry paste )
* 1/2 cup of coconut milk
* 1 teaspoons palm sugar
* ½ tablespoons fish sauce
* 10 basil leaves
* 1 red chili, sliced
* 3 kaffir lime leaves, sliced
* ½ ground peanut (option)
* Heat the oil in a pan and fry the curry paste for one minute, then pour in the coconut milk and boil.
* Add beef or chicken and season Ingredients
* Once the beefs are cooked, then add basil, chili and kaffir lime leaves. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve with steamed rice is also a good way to enjoy this recipe.